What do BDSM, dance and meditation have in common? Is the practice of violence in a controlled and friendly space an evolution in our civilization? VIOLENTLY HAPPY is a sensual and intimate experience, a film about a group of postmodern Berliners, looking for new ways of living, loving and experimenting with sexual fantasies. Felix Ruckert, dancer and choreographer, meets Mara Morgen, urban sustainability worker. Together with a group of like-minded people these reflective characters open the debate on experimenting with boundaries and projections - while dancing, meditating, at sex parties and in SM sessions.
Prepare for a sensual, romantic, postfeminist, full-frontal journey to a Berlin you have never seen before.
|Production||lüthje schneider hoerl films|
|Subtitles||English, German, Spanish|
|Genre||Human Interest, Religion & Spirituality, Sex & Sexuality, Society|
- “World Premiere“ Filmfest München, Germany (2016)
- Doc@PÖFF/ PÖFF Black Nights Tallinn, Estonia (2016)
- DocPoint Helsinki, Finland (2017)
- Millenium Docs Against Gravity FF, Poland (2017)
- “Nomination for the Michael Ballhaus Prize for Best Cinematography“ First Steps Award, Germany (2017)